Crafting Personalized Trust Solutions
for a wealthy international clientele
CISA Trust takes pride in offering bespoke Trust Services designed to cater to the unique needs of our distinguished global clientele. Our experienced team is well-versed in managing a wide array of asset types, encompassing portfolio investments, operating companies, real estate, art collections, aircraft, and yachts, among others.
With a strategic presence in Switzerland, the British Virgin Islands, and South Dakota, CISA Trust extends its exceptional Trust Services across international borders, ensuring that our clients receive comprehensive and seamless Trust Services tailored to their specific goals and desires. Allow CISA Trust to be your dependable ally in safeguarding your assets for generations to come.
Which Types of trusts does CISA Trust typically use?
- Discretionary trusts or fixed interest
- Revocable or irrevocable
- Trustee directed as to investments by Investment Advisor
- Protector powers to safeguards the interests of beneficiaries
- Settlor or designee powers to change of trustee
- Governing law – England, Bahamas, Cayman, etc.
Which types of assets can be held in trust:
- Financial Assets – Portfolio Investments;
- Residential real estate; Operating companies;
- Art collections;
- Private aircraft; and Yachts